Friday, February 17, 2012

Mac Nicki Minaj Viva Glam Lipstick

Hey Dolls,

    On Thursday I went to Mac as early as they opened to get the new Nicki Minaj lipstick. The girl that helped me mentioned to me that it had sold out online. Well I got my hands on mine cause I was the first and only one there (lol).

It's a satin finish and it's very pigmented. It's a deeper pink then that of Lady Gaga. This lipstick is more of a bubble gum, barbie pink. For this lipstick to look fab you definitely have to have some smooth moisturized lips....any little dryness/chap  will be enhanced. I love this color and I can't wait to wear it out. It glides onto the lips. I love Lady Gaga cause that one is a paler lighter pink and this one is the opposite which is something I like as well.

Here are swatches

Photobucket


 Hola muñecas,

     El jueves fui a Mac tan pronto como se abrió para obtener la nueva barra de labios de Nicki Minaj. La chica que me ayudó me comentó que el labiel se vendio por complete via internet. Bueno, yo sli pude conseguir el mio.

Es un acabado satinado y es muy pigmentada. Se trata de un profundo color de rosa luego la de Lady Gaga. Esta barra de labios es como  una goma de mascar, un barbie rosa.  E
ste labial es fabuloso y definitivamente tiene que tener unos labios hidratados suaves .... la sequedad poco / cap se verá reforzada. Me encanta este color y no puedo esperar para llevarlo a cabo. Se desliza sobre los labios. Me encanta Lady Gaga causa de que uno es de un rosa pálido más claro y este es el opuesto, que es algo que me gusta así.

Estas son muestras del labial


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Sorry my eyebrows are not done. Disculpen las cejas.


Photobucket



What do you think?

Que tal?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on this! It looks gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete