I'm sharing you the items that were in my Jolly VoxBox. These were all items that were sent to me for testing and reviewing. I love trying and testing out new things and of course sharing with ya'll my opinion. So let's begin.
1. Skinny Cow Chocolates- ONLY 130 CALORIES for those ladies who have a sweet tooth and is watching their calories. They are filled with peanut butter in the center..reminds me so much of Reese's Peanut Butter cups. I got a sweet tooth and I do watch what I eat so this for me feels less of a sin. They are so delicious.
2. NYC HD Color Trio Eyeshadow. I did a simple look using this palette and added a little black to create more depth to the outer V and lower lash line. Good color pigmentation.
3. Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer- It definitely has a smell to it. I can't exactly pin point the exact smell but it's not horrific. It's more like a fruity smell. It applies smoothly and has good pigmentation. Downside to it is the applicator. I don't like that it has a little hole at the very end, now this might have been done to allow more product to go on the brush. Overall it's a good product.
4. Puffs Tissue- To be completely honest, I don't ever purchase tissue paper. If you do then these little packs might be good for you as you can put them in your purse.
5. DuckTape- Great for the holidays because they have a nice pretty patterns. If you are creative then you can find many ways of using this unique tape.