Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dress for Less

       photo IMG_4339_zps3137da29.jpg 

 photo IMG_4345_zps6dd78c5b.jpg

 photo IMG_4336_zps0d4a1ac8.jpg

    There may be times in your life when money might be tight and it's not in your budget to spend on clothes. For some of us the idea of not shopping might be a complete nightmare. There are many ways to shop without breaking the bank. It's called SMART shopping. Growing up I had this idea that Ross was a place very similar to thrift shops...now why did I believe that is a mystery. Now I love shopping at this places. It's like going treasure hunting, looking for gorgeous items and the best part getting them at a low price.

         For example, this dress I bought at Ross for only $10.99. Yup, you read it right. Tell me that not a deal. Here is the thing. For me it's not the brand it's how you dress it up that makes it appear a million bucks or totally look like something dug out a recycling bin. Look for places such a Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshalls and even thrift store. When my money is tight but I just have the need to purchase something, these are my go to stores.

 photo IMG_4337_zps116736df.jpg

  photo IMG_4347_zpsb26f3597.jpg

Dress: Ross
Belt: F21
Shoes: Shiekh
Bag: JustFab.com


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you look amazing. Love the dress, great look.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaooo I love your Beautiful Legs

    ReplyDelete