Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Peplum Camoflauge

 photo IMG_5287_zpsbfa6baac.jpg


Hello Chicas,

     I believe that peplum can be very flattering on many girls. They can give curves and hide a little tummy. Honestly I don't know why I don't have more. I paired this peplum with so camo pants. I also added some strap sandals which allows to show a bit of skin even if it's on the feet (lol). Playing with your wardrobe you can find so many outfits but I know there are still moments when you just can't find anything to wear. I do that every Saturday. I always end pulling out every piece of clothing that I own just to put them right back. I'm sure I ain't the only one.

Till next time, Xo Cari


 photo IMG_5288_zps3de2f8b3.jpg

 photo IMG_5289_zpsefac1869.jpg

 photo IMG_5290_zps03e2f731.jpg

 photo IMG_5291_zps4f1d2c3e.jpg

 photo IMG_5296_zps873c31e1.jpg

Top/Pants: Forever21
Sandals: FashionQ
Earrings: Jewelmint
Bracelet: romwe.com

1 comment:

  1. You are so gorgeous and what a cool, edgy look. Amazing curves as well :)

    ReplyDelete