Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve

 photo IMG_8311_zps23c0c8c7.jpg

Hello Loves,

    Let me start off by telling you that this outfit isn't the one I am wearing on Christmas Eve. I wore this outfit on Saturday. I have something plan for today but I won't be sharing it till later in the week. 

    Today is Christmas Eve and for my extended family it's the day we all get together. I'm Mexican so we tend to have the traditional Mexican food such as Tamales, Enchiladas, Posole and much more. Yummy. Christmas day is usually just spent with your immediate family. How will you be spending Christmas Eve? What are your traditions? 

   This outfit I wore to finish the rest of my Christmas shopping. The whole attire is from Forever 21 with the exception of the boots. The skirt was a bit to bit in the waist but I did a little tuck here and there and it was great. Links for the items are down below.

   I want to wish you a very very Merry Christmas. 

Xo, Cari



 photo IMG_8309_zpsb50355e1.jpg

 photo IMG_8310_zpse5f84c90.jpg

Top: Forever21
Skirt: Forever21
Over-the-knee socks: Forever21
Boots: Local Boutique 

No comments:

Post a Comment