Thursday, January 1, 2015

How you Doin' 2015






 photo IMG_8397_zps7efda520.jpg

 photo IMG_8400_zpsd4dd54c4.jpg

 photo IMG_8398_zps7f767b51.jpg

 photo IMG_8392_zps5c5eb44f.jpg

Hello Lovelies,

       Hope you guys all had a wonderful New Years Eve. I spent my New Years Eve with my family in-law. I had my husbands Nicaraguan food such as Naca Tamale, Gallo Pinto and Platano Macho. It was my first time having Naca Tamale and it was delicious. The Naca Tamale is similar to a regular tamale with the exception that this is wrapped in banana leaves and it contains, rice, potato, chicken legs, mint, ans raisins with in it. I posted a picture of it on my instagram (@CariCollazo). Over all it was a very good night and a great start to the year.


     Now unto the outfit detatails. I fell in love with an outfit that Amrezy (from Instagram) that I had to recreate one of my own. Fav outfit thus far. I've always loved the way over-the-knee boots make the legs look. Not only do they look fabulous but they also scream out, "SEXY." The coat is from Charlotte Russe and the boots are from LolaShoetique. Unfortunately, Charlotte Russe seems like they are all out of coats. With some luck you might be able to find something similar and if you don't, be patient. It took me some time for me to find one. 

     Do you have any New Year resolutions? 

     The first is to eat cleaner and really buckle down to my workouts. Summer body...yes m'am. The second one is to just live life being grateful for everything and everyone. The third is to dedicate a little more time to my blog and YouTube. The last one and the most important is to make the Lord my number one. 

      With that I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my blogpost. THANK YOU!!

XO and blessings, 
Cari

P.S. I'll be posting what I wore last night in the next post. Stay Tune.



 photo IMG_8399_zpsa6c14d5f.jpg

 photo IMG_8396_zps6ec44343.jpg

 photo IMG_8393_zps4bd2b1c4.jpg



2 comments: