Thursday, October 8, 2015

Like a Glass of Wine

 photo IMG_2006_zps9ntdrapw.jpg

 photo IMG_2025_zpsczuq6jyx.jpg





 Hello Lovelies,

       It's beginning to feel like fall or just for this day at least. It was just a tease. I'm looking forward to the fall season. I got whole fall wardrobe ready to be worn but I just can't yet because it's been extremely hot. The one day of the week were it was 60 degrees I went ahead and pulled a little fall outfit. I just had to take advantage of the weather. The double side slit top is from Forever21 and the leggings are from Bebe. Booties are from LolaShoetique.com  and the hat is from LoveCulture.com 

Stay tune as I have another look coming soon. 
Check out my latest fall clothing haul by clicking here

Xo, Cari


 photo IMG_2018_zpsolyzaasa.jpg

 photo IMG_2022_zpsx4yxafa8.jpg

 photo IMG_2017_zpsk8z1jtg9.jpg

 photo IMG_2019_zpskehyxrr5.jpg

 photo IMG_2021_zpsyazixbvt.jpg


1 comment: